Blowout Sale

Incredible discounts on select sheds and storage buildings

Ordering

You can place an order immediately after designing your outdoor structure, or save your design forever with our 3D Builder. There will be a change of order or cancellation fee of $200.00 once you press the “Buy” button, so keep that in mind before finalizing your order.

Whether you want to design on your own or stop by one our locations, our sales team is always ready to answer questions and help you check (and double-check) your finalized order.

Salesperson with customer quoting a new shed
2

The Ordering Process

We believe in a no-pressure buying process when you’re looking for your outdoor structure, so we expect ongoing conversation as you find the right shed.

On average, our customers take from a week to three months before finalizing an order. These interactions can include phone calls, emails, or stopping by one of our locations to discuss shed options with our sales team.

Our 3D designer saves your building or structure information for up to 6 months, meaning you have time to make adjustments to your design before your purchase!

Finalizing Your Order

Finalizing a storage shed order looks different for each customer. The good news is that you will be in contact with the same salesperson throughout the entire ordering process—instead of details getting lost while interacting with multiple people.

Whether you designed your shed on your own or with a sales team member, after your 3D design is saved, we will email you a link to edit, share, or purchase your design at a later time. Prices on saved configurations are honored for 30 days.

You can purchase your shed within the initial 30-day window or choose to come back within 6 months to place your order.

Payment Options

Once you’ve placed your order, there are three ways you can pay: at the time of your order, rent-to-own, or credit financing.

If you choose the rent-to-own payments, we ask that you pay a down payment upfront, which varies based on your outdoor structure. The rest of your payments are made monthly following the down payment.

If you choose to pay at the time of your order, you can use cash, check, or card to place 20% down on your purchase. We ask for the remaining 80% at the time of delivery.

We offer a special discount if you pay in full with cash, check, or card!

Design Your Outdoor Structure with Our 3D Builder!

If you want to get a picture of what your outdoor structure or storage shed can look like, then designing in 3D is a great place to start.

Our 3D Builder gives you the opportunity to view your design from all sides, allowing you to add or remove windows, doors, and accent features.

With the 3D Designer, you can:

  • Choose from 17 siding colors and 14 metal roofing colors (or 3 shingles colors)
  • Select window styles plus single or double doors
  • Create a floor plan from 8’ wide to 40’ long depending on the shed style and shed series
  • Try out the Storage Visualizer to determine how much space you have for lawn equipment, vehicles, and tools

Get started with the 3D Designer to get a free quote and save your storage shed design until you’re ready to make it a reality!

Design In 3D

The Process

The process of building a storage shed, barn, or hobby shop shouldn’t be intimidating. Many of our customers take their time during the quoting and ordering process, and we expect calls and questions while you figure out which structure works best for you. Don’t hesitate to clarify your storage shed size, color, and accent details. Our goal is to deliver a storage shed just the way you want it.

Customer and Sunrise staff viewing a shed
Quoting
1
Salesperson with customer quoting a new shed
Ordering
2
Board cut to length in chop saw
Production
3
Installing limestone using skid loader
Site Prep & Installation
4
Customer Satisfaction
5